Anime fight! Anime fight!

First of, I laughed a lot XD I miss the original DB series, I can't wait for Akira's new movie
Second (to kwg0u), really? This was a parody of how anime fights are, not that there is an actual fight. With all due respect to other users, "F$%& you for being a little retarded" :)

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

It is amazing how a plotless and short animation can be so mesmerizing :3 I'd really like to see Miss Kitty in other animations, and at the same time, I wish she would only appear in this one so her unexplainable charm may survive X3

Nurny: A Fungus Story Nurny: A Fungus Story

Great movie, and I loved the way it was narrated.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

I almost felt a tear escaping down my cheek when the little unborn started to sing, you could sense the optimism during the first part of the animation, god, I actually smiled at it until it reached the second part. It's a very nice animation, quite imaginative and emotional. Leaving the graphics aside it was all well done, yet, dressing the little child as a woman kinda' made it feel as if the animator thinks of this particular subject as a joke, but I'm confident it's not that way at all... is it? Thanks for letting us watch your work, keep it up and always try to do better.

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

C'est ok

The villain, which kinda' resembles Gaara from Naruto (mainly because of the eyes and hand signs) was the only thing which bothered me about this. If heroes are being beaten, I think there's need of a faster plot, the story seemed a little slow to me, even though they're supposedly in a critical state.

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

The Effects and everything were great

I wish it was longer though :(
also I wish I wasn't as "poor" as I am, so I could contribute for this project.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Genius!

The reference you made about the guy in the prison was very funny! I hope the next movie will be added soon.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great!

I bet this was real hard work, but it pays off with this awesome movie, I hope you won't stop making them.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Hilarious!

Very creative, I'll watch the other 2 movies right away.